Tailorfit is an IT specialist in the field of Business solutions for the Fashion industry: Fashion, Shoes, Sporting Goods, Workwear, etc. Our Cloud-based standard solution covers all processes – from the creation of the collection to the sale to the consumer online & offline – for all types of players in this business: Fashion Brands, manufacturers, wholesalers, retailers, etc.
Our many years of IT experience as a specialist in this sector results today in a unique Omnichannel solution that allows our customers to turn all current and future “challenges” into new opportunities and provides companies with significant additional revenue.
To strengthen our team we are looking for (M/F) Business Development Manager
You are responsible for bringing new business opportunities within the organization.
You do this by means of, among other things;
- Cold calling/lead generation
- You are committed to actively prospecting potential customers
- You map out the needs of potential/clients and translate them into concrete business opportunities
- You present the Tailorfit IT solutions by means of demos to the different stakeholders
- You negotiate in a correct way the contract terms and pricing
- After the signing of the contract you ensure a smooth internal transfer of the project
- You follow up on the satisfaction of our customers and identify improvements
- You give advice to the customers and sell the product or service that best suits them
- You develop a sales strategy based on the needs and expectations of your customer
- You think along with your customers (accounts) and invest in these accounts in various ways
- You attend networking events where you make contact with new potential customers
- Bachelor or master degree
- A real hunter
- You are an entrepreneur in heart and soul
- You have excellent communication skills
- You love contact with customers
- Negotiations at c-level challenges you
- Strategic thinking is self-evident to you
- You have an efficient and solution oriented approach
- You can stand your ground in stressful situations
- Internal team player
- Convincing presentation and clear communication is no problem for you
- You are fluent in Dutch, English and French. Other European languages are a plus
- Bachelor – Master level or equivalent through experience in a similar function
- Communication skills (customer oriented, management, …)
- Coaching skills (project team, …)
- Using your commercial thinking to build the bridge from the business domain to functional analysts and developers
- You consider punctuality to be of paramount importance
- Being meticulous and curious
- Going the extra mile to meet a deadline.
Nice to have
- Experience in Fashion (plus)
- Experience as an account manager (plus)
- European languages other than Dutch, French and English
What we offer you
We create an environment for you where you can challenge yourself every day. Within Tailorfit there is a ‘can do’ mentality with which we search for the best version of ourselves.
Together we work on your skillset and career through various trainings and workshops.
On top of that you will enjoy a competitive salary package including;
- Company car
- Fuel card
- Group insurance
- Hospitalization insurance
- Mobile phone/subscription
- Other interesting advantages