Tailorfit is looking for a developer/consultant
Tailorfit is an IT specialist in the field of Business solutions for the Fashion industry: Fashion, Shoes, Sporting Goods, Workwear, etc. Our Cloud-based standard solution covers all processes – from the creation of the collection to the sale to the consumer online & offline – for all types of players in this business: Fashion Brands, manufacturers, wholesalers, retailers, etc.
Our many years of IT experience as a specialist in this sector results today in a unique Omnichannel solution that allows our customers to turn all current and future “challenges” into new opportunities and provides companies with significant additional revenue.
To strengthen our team we are looking for (M/F) Developer/Consultant
Who are we looking for
- Do you get itchy from looking at Software and are you passionate about code then you are the man/woman/X that we are looking for.
- You will help extend existing Software to meet our customer’s needs.
- While lending your creativity to the mix, you will stay true to the core values and needs of our company
- You write code to add functionality and test existing and new code to ensure compatibility and stability.
- Gradually you will encounter things that bring you to a new insight, which you gladly share with the team in order to come up with innovative solutions.
Are you ready? There is much more to come…
- Professional bachelor in IT
- Experience in SWT toolkit, Hibernate, Jasper, gitlab, jenkins, maven is a plus
- Devotion to continuing education on a yearly basis
- Team player with a sense of humor
- Good communication skills
- Being able to work independently
- Good command of spoken and written Dutch and English
Job related competences
- Building databases
- Design and development of APIs and microservices
- Deploy and implement developed software
- Automating infrastructure
- Data security
- Maintaining and building links with external parties
- Reviewing code of colleagues
- Further development of applications and tools
- Analyzing the needs of the customer or user
- Proposing corrective actions, technical adaptations, etc.
- Analyze technical and functional problems
- Draw up the functional specifications (specifications, deadlines, costs, etc.)
- Define and carry out technical and functional testing of computer programs and applications
- Follow up and update the technical, economic, etc. information and regulations
- Elaborate and draw up the technical specifications of the computer application (specifications)
- Present a developed product
- To train users on the IT applications delivered.
- Designing and developing computer programs and applications
- Creating and updating documents and technical support for developers, users, IT services, etc.
- creating a prototype of the technical solution for validation by the client (type configuration, etc.)
- Planning, validation, etc.
- Design and create a prototype or model of the development (design application)
- Realize the production of software solutions in an environment (servers, workstations, operating systems, etc.)
- Select, assemble and integrate computer components (programs, databases, specific developments, …)
We create for you an environment where you challenge yourself every day. Within Tailorfit there is a ‘can do’ mentality with which we search for the best version of yourself.
Together we work on your skills and career through various trainings and workshops.
Tailorfit helps your career with the necessary training and support to give it the right fit.
What we offer you
- You enjoy an attractive salary, commensurate with your skills complemented by a net allowance
- To get around effortlessly, a car with fuel card is at your disposal
- Care is no superfluous luxury, group/hospital insurance is included.
- Home office
- Work schedule: Mon-Fri with the necessary flexibility
- Flexibility is of course a two way street
- To compensate your flexibility you get 12 ADV days on top of the official holidays.