Tailorfit is looking for Senior Software Engineer/Team Lead
Tailorfit is a specialist in the field of Business solutions for the Fashion industry: Fashion, Shoes, Sportswear, Workwear, etc. Our Cloud-based standard solution covers all processes – from creation of the collection to the sale to the consumer – for all segments in this business: Fashion Brands, manufacturers, wholesalers, retailers, etc.
Our many years of IT experience as a specialist in this sector – new/cloud/startup – results today in a unique Omnichannel solution that allows our customers to translate all current and future “challenges” of online sales into significant additional revenue and opportunities.
- To strengthen our team we are looking for (M/F) Senior Software Engineer/Team lead
- You will be involved in the development of the full software cycle, you are closely involved in technical innovation and give advice on current and future architecture
- You provide technical support to functional analysts and do technical analysis of new features, changes and upgrades.
- You translate functional specifications into technical design and maintainable code
- You manage the development team, are a point of contact for junior developers and coach the team to qualitative and timely delivery of sprints
- You solve technical issues, you test and debug.
- You follow up release processes and make sure they run according to the guidelines.
- You work smoothly together with analysts, testers, business and management.
- You defend a good balance between scope, quality, time and cost.
- You document your design and software thoroughly, without getting bogged down in details and you work together with your team in an agile way
- You communicate in solutions, you see deadlines and problems only as a challenge
- You follow up the delivered code and check it for quality and standards.
- You automate as many tasks as possible.
- Good communication skills
- You like contact with the customer
- Putting yourself in the customer’s shoes
- Analysis experience
- Client meetings / pre-sales
- Project Management (plus)
- Internal Team Player / articulate -> efficient solutions
- You have a higher education in IT with a strong interest in software development
- At least 5 – 10 years of professional experience in software development in JAVA and you have knowledge of Spring, Maven, Gitlab, Jenkins, REST, JSON, …
- You have experience working on large code bases and are familiar with Continuous Integration and Test Driven Development.
- You are passionate about innovative solutions for the optimal management of business processes and enterprise assets.
- Familiarity with database technologies, microservices and integration techniques is a plus
- You enjoy taking the lead and coordinating collaborations and master the process of translating a provided functional analysis into a working and maintainable program.
- You have the interest and analytical skills to quickly understand our IT and business processes and work out solutions to problems. You want to keep learning and develop new skills
- You are a motivated team player: creative, flexible, responsible, with a sense of initiative
- You convince with your flexibility, customer-oriented attitude and expertise.
- Taking the initiative is obvious to you. Responsibility motivates you and you have a pragmatic approach to achieving goals.
- You like to communicate clearly and convincingly and you adapt your communication style to your conversation partner, from business user to technical expert.
What we offer you
We create for you an environment where you challenge yourself every day. Within Tailorfit there is a ‘can do’ mentality with which we search for the best version of ourselves. Together we work on your skillset and career through various trainings and workshops.
On top of that you will enjoy a competitive salary package with a company car, fuel card, group and hospital insurance and other interesting benefits.